Saturday, April 09, 2005

Reality Redux, System Crash, and A Guy Named Jake

Reality Redux
Fused Reality changed hands from Chris to Nate (after nate and chris decided to stop being friends [tsk tsk tsk]). Nate has bought the rights to the domain and is now paying for the hosting. Project Shadow is still up in the air, but I told Nate that if he did jumpstart the project back up that I'm onboard and he can still use the wallpaper. Check out the site. It officially opens up on April 15th.
System Crash
My system decided to crash on me, leaving me without my files (that I was about to back-up too, honest). Most notably would be the templates for the blog and the site v2 (v1 was scrapped before it was hosted :X). Not to mention most of my programs need to be re-installed... it might be a while before some new content pops up on here, but there is some good news, I added some really bad abstract art to my deviantart page. That should suffice for a while.

A Guy Named Jake
Word on the street: There might be a little web design gig opening up for me for a guy named Jake, the details are sketchy, and I don't want to say anything more then what I have already said. Expect major pimpage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home